The walnuts brownies are among the most famous American desserts. Its chocolate density raises passions, and although it is not sweet to eat in large quantities, it is found in the menus of thousands of restaurants.Jump to Recipe
This is an excellent traditional recipe for brownies with butter, sugar, dense chocolate, and lots of walnuts.
Walnut brownies are a simple one-bowl recipe easy enough for any day of the week. Rich, decadent, totally addictive and, best of all, so easy to make. What else could you want from a brownie recipe?
A small amount of different ingredients is needed for its preparation, and also few preparation steps. Therefore, the success of this recipe has to do with its ease. Takes less than 1 hour from start to finish!
This walnuts brownies recipe is a no-fuss classic. It calls for just 1/4 cup of flour, which yields an incredibly rich and gooey brownie, and it’s super easy to make.
Children loves chocolate and walnuts, and this is an easy to make dessert for children, so you can cook them with children in holidays or at the weekend. Have fun making this easy walnuts brownies cooking with your children.
You can prepare this recipe quickly for a weekend snack, children will love it. The brownies are delicious accompanied by a glass of orange juice or a glass of cold milk.
Walnuts BrowniesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
½ cup cocoa
½ cup butter
1 cup sugar
¼ cup flour
1 cup chopped or broken-up walnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla
A pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter in saucepan with cocoa and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar, flour, nuts and salt.
- Add to the cocoa-butter mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 8-inch-square pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Do not overbake; the brownies should be gooey.
- Let cool, then cut into bars.
If you like this recipe, you may also like: