This peach and yogurt healthy and delicious ice lollies base ingredient is fruit. Very refreshing, as soon as you catch the trick, they will become a fundamental chapter of your summer cookbook. Of course, make sure you have fresh fruit and dare with unusual combinations.
The format of the ice lollies is a great option to consume fruit … and in this case also dairy because we are going to add yogurt and cream. The little ones will love it. Dare to make different versions according to your tastes by varying the type of fruit you incorporate.
There is no better way to cool off in summer than with some fruit ice lollies. They are super low in calories and are made in a jiffy, even though they take a while to freeze. They’re yummy, easy to make and the kids will love them!
They’re super simple and they taste just like you’d expect. Delicious, fruity and creamy.
Being made of frozen fruit, water and sugar, it makes them quite light and perfect for hydration. You only need to have specific molds to give it its classic shape, and its characteristic wooden sticks.
How to make peach and yogurt ice lollies
Peach and yogurt ice lolliesCourse: SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
There is no better way to cool off in summer than with some fruit ice lollies. This peach and yogurt ice lollies are very refreshing, healthy and delicious.
1 can peach in syrup
1/2 unit lemon juice
250 milligrams yogurt
250 ml whipping cream
1 cc vanilla extract
75 g sugar
Icing sugar to decorate
- Drain the peaches means of its syrup and grind in a blender with the juice of a lemon.
- Put in a bowl the yogurt with the cream, the vanilla extract and the sugar and mix well.
- Fill 6 ice lollies molds up to a quarter of their height with the peach puree. You can choose the shape you like most.
- Place a wooden or plastic stick in the center and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Fill them halfway with the yogurt mixture and freeze again another 30 minutes.
- Repeat the operation with the rest of the peach puree and the yogurt mixture and put them in the freezer until serving time.
- To serve remove the poles from the molds and enjoy! they melt fast!
Take a look to these other snack recipes